This past week has been so crazy because I started a new job. Hence my late post. Yay! But with that my hours have been nuts and since I am still coaching at multiple places I've had less time and energy to workout on my own. Welcome to the real world Kenz.
Here are my workouts from this week. Per usual I went steady and strong at the beginning of the week and then took my rest days towards the end of the week. Hopefully you can get some workout ideas from this!
Monday: ATO Fitness HIIT Circuit.
I only had 30 minutes to workout before a personal training client (this was after a full work day so I squeezed in some cardio):
- 30 sec sprint/90 sec moderate pace on the Stairmaster for 10 minutes
- 30 sec sprint/90sec moderate pace on the assult bike for 10 minutes
- 30 sec sprint/90 sec moderate pace on the assult runner treadmill for 10 minutes.
Tuesday: Rise Nation level 2 class + Rise Nation level 1 class (taught class).
Wednesday: Dead lifts high volume, suicide lunges and 100 hamstring curls. Here is what I did:
1. Body weight walking lunges ss w/ barbell RDL x25 reps
2. Walking lunges with weight ss w/ barbell RDL x20 reps
3. Walking lunges with increased weight ss w/ barbell RDL x15 reps
4. Walking lunges with increased weight ss w/ barbell RDL x10 reps
5. Walking lunges with increased weight ss w/ barbell RDL x 5 reps
Lastly, I did 100 hamstring curls on the seated hamstring curl machine.
Thursday: F45 Sloan's Lake strength training class. Lots of deadlifts, sumo squats, bent over rows and chest press (I did shoulder press for most of them).
Friday: Corepower Yoga Hot Fusion
Every once in a while I love a corepower yoga class, I got home and had literally sweat through my leggings and they were soaked. It challenges me and forces me to move slower than I usually do. It was a good sweat for sure.
Saturday: Rest Day
Sunday: Rest Day