Monday: Crossfit Broadway workout.
- 6 Min AMRAP: 12 calorie row and 7 Devils press
- 6 Min AMRAP: 10 chest to bar pull-ups (I did kipping pull-ups) and 18 wall balls (14lb ball)
Repeat 2x. OUCH. This was a tough one, I was sweating balls by the time I was done. I made it 3 rounds the first and second time on the first AMRAP and then only 2 rounds on the second part both times. I ended up ripping my hands pretty bad and they started bleeding from hanging from the bar.
Tuesday: Armbrust Pro Gym leg workout with a girlfriend. We did a leg workout that was similar to one I did during my last competition prep.
- Reverse hack squats x6-8 reps (add weight each set) superset with laying hamstring curls x6-8 reps for 5 sets total
- Hypertensions with added weight x12 reps superset with 15 single leg hamstring curls for 4 sets total
- RDLs x10 reps superset with overhead weighted walking lunges x 20 reps for 3 sets
- Smith machine hip thrusts x10 reps, superset with dumbbell sumo squats x 10 reps and weighted deficit single leg reverse lunges for 3 sets
Wednesday: 3.5mi run in around 8:30am before it was scorching hot outside.
Thursday: Rest Day + Rise Nation (taught class) + 10 mi bike ride (to and from the gyms I work at in the 95 degree weather).
Friday: Lower body workout at ATO Fitness + Rise Nation (taught class).
3 exercises in a superset, each set for 3 rounds total
- Romanian Deadlifts x12 reps
- Seated hamstring curls x 20 reps
- Banded stair walk x 1 minute
Saturday: 13mi hike with a girlfriend at Lair of the Bear.
Sunday: F45 Sloan's Lake All Star Strength day workout. Two leg tri-sets, two upper body tri-sets. The intervals where 40 sec work, 20 sec rest.